Please, fill out all the fields below.
It won’t take you long.

Name *

Phone *

Email *

Vehicle registration number

Tell us what happened

Where did it happen?

When did it happen? Please give the exact time.

Attach photo/video (no more than 40MB). If your file is larger than 40MB, please contact us and we’ll send you a link to upload your file.



Pressing the button, you consent to the processing of personal data

Login

HOW CAN I JOIN?

1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28

2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).

3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.

4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.

5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.

JOIN US

Alexey Kuznetsov
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
E-mail: aak@dtp-net.com

Tatianа Bibikova
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
E-mail: tb@dtp-net.com

CALL ME BACK

WITH “DTP-NET!”, ABOUT 97% OF “MOSGORTRANS” DRIVERS DO NOT COMMIT REPETITIVE VIOLATIONS

About 97% of “Mosgortrans” drivers reported for traffic violations through “DTP-NET!” system do not commit repetitive violations. Eduard Ostrobrod, partner of “DTP-NET!”, told the good news to reporters.

“About 97% of drivers reported for careless driving do not violate traffic rules for the second time. The remaining 3% are still prone to having accidents,” said E. Ostrobrod.

“DTP-NET!” and “Mosgortrans” carried out a study to compare the number of accidents before and after the project launch. The study found out that the accident rate dropped by 30%.

“Mosgortrans” vehicles now have stickers saying “I am a careful driver. Think otherwise? Call”. All calls are processed by competent professionals, including former GIBDD officers. However, only about 30% of all calls qualify.

According to “Mosgortrans” press service, all bus and trolleybus depots, as well as a social taxi service are taking part in the “DTP-NET!” project. Moscow public transport vehicles have special stickers with a hotline number allowing any person to report bus drivers for careless driving.

As the press service of the Moscow City Department of Transport and Road Infrastructure Development announced earlier, Mosgortrans had launched a new road traffic safety service to control public transport and prevent accidents. Mosgortrans investigates each accident to provide supervision bodies with exhaustive information. Over just one year, the road traffic safety service organized over 20 awareness raising events aimed to promote responsible driving and reduce accident rates. In addition, Mosgortrans depots are regularly checked by Gosavtodornadzor, GIBDD, Ministry of Emergency Situations, State Labor Inspectorate, and other state bodies.

According to the Moscow City Department of Transport, frequency of RTAs involving surface city public transport dropped from 1.2 to 0.7 cases per 1 mln. operational kilometers. Public transport drivers are only responsible for less than 10% of all RTAs.

v class="section-0-6">

Our partners

Join Us Right Now!

Learn more Request Callback

According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers

Join us on social media: Alt Alt Alt Alt

© 2017 DTP-NET All rights reserved