1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
The idea for the project was born in April of 2014.
I was in Israel at the time. Stuck in a traffic jam, I saw a sticker on the car in front of me. The sticker was saying “How is my driving?” and had a phone number. With nothing else going on, I called the number and said that the person in front of me was a careful driver. “Excuse me? Do you have a complaint?” asked an operator. “Well, the sticker says nothing about complaining,” I answered. The operator explained to me that the number was used to report traffic offences. Suddenly curious, I started to bombard her with questions: Why do I need to complain? What do they do with all that data? And so on and so forth. It turned out that the idea had come from the US. According to the study held by the University of Chicago, the initiative led to a 30% drop in the number of road traffic accidents. The system is successfully applied in Dubai, Germany, Great Britain, and other countries. Fascinated by the idea, I decided to implement something like that in Russia to make our roads safer and the world a better place.”
The most horrible road traffic accidents involve public transport and freight trucks.
This alarming trend is particularly strong among company drivers
> 10 000 000
cars, buses, trucks and trailers
To prevent road accidents and their consequences,
a number of countries
worldwide are using
system that invites every road
user to detect careless drivers and help correct
their driving behavior.
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers