1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
|Company name||When joined the project||About company||Goal||Results|
|GUP “Mosgortrans” (Moscow, public transport)||September of 2014||GUP “Mosgortrans” is Moscow’s and Europe’s largest operator of surface city public transport. The enterprise features 9,000 transportation units, including almost 6,400 buses, over 1,500 trolleybuses, and around 850 trams.||GUP “Mosgortrans” aims to provide safe public transportation by continuously improving mechanisms to control technical condition of its vehicles, and its drivers’ performance. Along with existing control tools, the new system will make public transport safer for both passengers and other road users.||Over 12 months of the pilot project, the number of road accidents involving buses reduced by 30%. The number of accidents caused by surface transport drivers dropped by 30%. The pilot project involved Bus Depot No.6, with 340 transportation units. In September of 2015, the project was adopted in all “Mosgortrans” bus depots. In April of 2016, trolleybuses joined the initiative. In 2016, the number of road accidents dropped by 25% for all depots involved, while the number of people killed or injured through the fault of “Mosgortrans” drivers plummeted by 80%.|
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers