1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
GUP “Mosgortrans” is introducing an additional system to control the performance of surface city public transport. Starting October 1, 2014, Bus Depot No.6 vehicles will have stickers with a hotline number. By calling the hotline, drivers and pedestrians will be able to report traffic violations and accident-prone situations caused by bus drivers. Set to continue till the end of the year, the pilot project will involve about 300 vehicles.
“Mosgortrans” is improving its personnel policies. This includes promoting careful driving among our employees who are responsible for safety of thousands of passengers. We hope that the new system, coupled with existing performance assessment tools, will make public transport safer for both passengers and other road users,” said General Director of GUP “Mosgortrans” EvgenyMikhailov.
GUP “Mosgortrans” and “DTP-NET!” team are implementing the project to control driving behavior of surface public transport drivers.
Bus Depot No.6 has 38 routes operating in Northern, Eastern, North-Eastern, and Central okrugs of Moscow. Daily passenger capacity reaches 200,000 people.
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers