1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
In November of 2016, GBU MO “Mosavtodor” joins “DTP-NET!” system to control how drivers of special vehicles follow traffic rules. About 1,200 vehicles will have stickers “I am a careful driver. Think otherwise? Call 8 (800) 222-33-44.” By calling the 24/7 toll-free hotline, both pedestrians and other drivers can report traffic violations by drivers of […]
Starting from October 1, 2015, Ё-Taxi joins the nation-wide project “DTP-NET!” by adopting an additional system to control driving behavior of its employees. All Ё-Taxi cars now have a sticker saying “I AM A CAREFUL DRIVER. THINK OTHERWISE? CALL 8-800-222-33-44». Company clients, pedestrians, and other drivers can call this TOLL-FREE number every time they witness […]
On September 1, the Novosibirsk municipal state enterprise “Gorelectrotransport” introduced a system to control performance of its trolleybus drivers. The project involved all trolleybus depots of the city, with 280 vehicles getting stickers “I am a careful driver. Think otherwise? Call 8-800-7-000-666.” The 24/7 hotline is toll-free. Now, any person can call the above number […]
“DTP-NET!” team will participate in the round table on how to ensure safety of taxi transportation. The discussion is held as a part of IV International Eurasian Forum “TAXI” in Moscow. “DTP-NET!” will be represented by general director Tatiana Bibikova and project partner Edward Ostrobrod, who will speak on the topic. “DTP-NET!” encourages safe and […]
Vehicles with such stickers were noticed in Izhevsk. What’s that all about? Tatiana Bibikova, head of “DTP-NET!”, spoke to us about the project and how it works. On March 1, “BelkamNeft” in Izhevsk joined the initiative. Other Russian cities joined the project in April of 2014. Currently, “DTP-NET!” involves over 10,000 transportation vehicles all over […]
About 97% of “Mosgortrans” drivers reported for traffic violations through “DTP-NET!” system do not commit repetitive violations. Eduard Ostrobrod, partner of “DTP-NET!”, told the good news to reporters. “About 97% of drivers reported for careless driving do not violate traffic rules for the second time. The remaining 3% are still prone to having accidents,” said […]
15.04.2015 The pilot project “DTP-NET!” generated over 200 calls concerning GUP “Mosgortrans” drivers. The project involved 340 buses from Bus Depot No.3. The buses operate on 38 routes in Northern, Eastern, North-Eastern, and Central okrugs of Moscow. “Since the project launch, the number of calls has been continuously falling. In October, we recorded 67 calls. […]
01.10.2014 GUP “Mosgortrans” is introducing an additional system to control the performance of surface city public transport. Starting October 1, 2014, Bus Depot No.6 vehicles will have stickers with a hotline number. By calling the hotline, drivers and pedestrians will be able to report traffic violations and accident-prone situations caused by bus drivers. Set to […]
“DTP-NET!” team will participate in the annual conference “MANAGING YOUR VEHICLE FLEET 2014” organized by IC|Energy. The event will take place on September 26, 2014 in Moscow. Tatiana Bibikova will speak about the first results delivered by “DTP-NET!” in Russia, as well as the project goals and prospects. “MANAGING YOUR VEHICLE FLEET 2014” brings together […]
“DTP-NET!” will take part in the international congress “Road Safety for Safe Living.” On September 25-26, 2014, St. Petersburg will welcome the 5th international congress “Road Safety for Safe Living” organized by the Inter-Parliamentary Assembly of the CIS Members, the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, and the Ministry of […]
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers