1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
In November of 2016, GBU MO “Mosavtodor” joins “DTP-NET!” system to control how drivers of special vehicles follow traffic rules. About 1,200 vehicles will have stickers “I am a careful driver. Think otherwise? Call 8 (800) 222-33-44.”
By calling the 24/7 toll-free hotline, both pedestrians and other drivers can report traffic violations by drivers of special vehicles. Upon being checked and organized by an independent expert team, the data will be provided to GBU MO “Mosavtodor.” Irresponsible drivers will face disciplinary action.
“It’s crucial for drivers of special vehicles to understand their responsibility for their own live and lives of other road users. Our drivers take road rules tests on an annual basis. Plus, each driver goes through a daily medical check before getting behind the wheel,” said deputy head of “Mosavtodor” Vladimir Tsytsulin. “The initiative will help us raise awareness among drivers, promote safe driving, and reduce the number of RTAs involving special vehicles on the road of Moscow Oblast.”
“It’s nice to see that an increasing number of companies, both state- and private-owned, are willing to promote safe driving. By joining efforts with people living in Moscow Oblast, we will be able to improve traffic situation to enhance road safety,” said Alexey Kuznetsov, Project Manager at “DTP-NET!”
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers