1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
On September 1, the Novosibirsk municipal state enterprise “Gorelectrotransport” introduced a system to control performance of its trolleybus drivers.
The project involved all trolleybus depots of the city, with 280 vehicles getting stickers “I am a careful driver. Think otherwise? Call 8-800-7-000-666.” The 24/7 hotline is toll-free.
Now, any person can call the above number and report a traffic offence they have witnessed. In addition, you can use the number to give overall feedback on the city electric transport and particular drivers.
Complaints are reported either to the road safety department of MKP “Gorelectrotransport”, or directly to the management. As a result of thorough investigations, careless drivers are held responsible for their violations.
Promoting careful driving among its employees is one of the priorities of MKP “Gorelectrotransport.” Safe driving includes following road traffic rules to the letter, respecting others, and feeling highly responsible for your own life, as well as lives of your passengers and other road users.
By inviting the public to control driving behavior of its employees, MKP “Gorelectrotransport” hopes to make public transport safer for all road users.
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers