1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
“DTP-NET!” will take part in the international congress “Road Safety for Safe Living.”
On September 25-26, 2014, St. Petersburg will welcome the 5th international congress “Road Safety for Safe Living” organized by the Inter-Parliamentary Assembly of the CIS Members, the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The Organization Council of the Congress is headed by V.I. Matvienko, chairwoman of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and the Council of the Inter-Parliamentary Assembly of the CIS Members.
The Congress has a big potential to improve the legislation, develop and implement national programs for enhancing road safety and protecting citizens from road traffic accidents and their consequences.
This year’s Congress will focus on addressing the issues of road safety among younger people, including high accident rates among young adults, and developing solutions considering civic engagement of youth.
For more information about the event, go to http://road-safety.ru/
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers