1. Call our hotline and submit a request.
Hotline: 8 (800) 222-33-44
Or call at : +7 (963) 666-73-28
2. How many vehicles will join the project? Send us a file with the key information about your vehicles (fleet number/vehicle registration number, make/model, color).
3. Send us a photo of the vehicle (view from behind). We’ll make several sticker designs and approve them with you.
4. Make a list of people who will be responsible for processing complaints and dealing with drivers.
5. Our team will enter your vehicle data into the system, train your employees to work with our software program, and help you put stickers on your vehicles in any part of Russia.
Cell: +7 963 666 73 28
Cell: +7 967 052 32 63
15.04.2015 The pilot project “DTP-NET!” generated over 200 calls concerning GUP “Mosgortrans” drivers.
The project involved 340 buses from Bus Depot No.3. The buses operate on 38 routes in Northern, Eastern, North-Eastern, and Central okrugs of Moscow.
“Since the project launch, the number of calls has been continuously falling. In October, we recorded 67 calls. November and December saw 54 and 46 calls, respectively. The December statistic is pretty low, considering that the traffic situation is particularly tough, both due to challenging weather conditions and enhanced traffic in the days before the New Year holidays. Plus, the bus routes involved in the project showed a 25.6 % drop in the number of RTAs, compared to the October-December period of 2013. Drivers have become more responsible and disciplined. It should be mentioned that among callers there were also those who wanted to thank drivers for careful driving. Currently, we are considering the possibilities of expanding the project to include other “Mosgortrans” bus depots,” said EvgenyMikhailov, General Director of GUP “Mosgortrans.”
Most calls (25.5%) concerned violations of road markings and signs. 14.5% of callers reported that bus drivers didn’t give way to other vehicles, while 14% of calls concerned not using turn signals.
Each complaint resulted in a thorough investigation. A confirmed violation led to disciplinary action against the driver.
According to insurance companies, 85% of road traffic accidents in Russia are caused by careless drivers